- AC and PC controllers have a powerful force/suction pump for circulating to external applications.
- SC pumps have 2 selectable pump speeds, AC pumps have 3 speeds and the PC pumps are adjustable (from 40 to 100%)
- SC150; SC150L, AC200 and PC200 controllers all have a USB port for connection to a computer (an optional extension board allows for RS 232/485/Ethernet/LAN and Analog I/O connection)
- AC200 and PC200 controllers also have provision to program temperature ramps.
- AC and PC controllers also have a port for the use of a Pt100 remote temperature sensor (probe optional)
Thermo Scientific™ A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from −10° to +100°C and maximum bath volume of 6 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with the controller that best meets circulation and temperature ranges for your application.
Outstanding cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control technology designed to ensure accuracy and reproducibility of your liquid temperature control procedures. 6 controller options and various bath sizes allow you the flexibility to choose the right model for your application.
Choose a refrigerated circulator, with a smaller footprint and bath size to control external applications. Or select a bath with a larger work area for when you need to temper samples within the bath.
Select a Standard (SC), Advanced (AC) or Premium (PC) controller to meet your temperature, fluid, pump, communications and other requirements.