Different versions are available that can simulate:
- Nerve, Blister, Blood, Choking Agents* and False Positives
- Contamination, decontamination and persistency
- Effects of wind direction and temperature
- Depletion of batteries
- Nozzle contamination contact with solid surfaces
- Confidence testing procedure
- Correct insertion and removal of dopant (ECAMSIM only)
- Works with the Field Alarm Module (FAM)
*As applicable to the version of CAM simulated including ECAM and ICAM.
CAMSIM is extremely easy to set up and use, bringing life to your CBRN / HazMat exercises and training. A powerful student error reporting capability ensures doctrine is maintained.