Advantages of the Husky double diaphragm pumps
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
How to select your diaphragm pump?
The Husky comes in a wide range of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
You can also choose from a wide selection of materials to handle numerous applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer.
Not sure how to select your pump? Use our pump configuration tools to select the ideal pump for your application: