- Nanoimprinting lithography tool combining Hot Embossing and UV-NIL on wafer up to 300 mm in a Step & Repeat mode
- The sub-20 nm printing resolution and 250 nm overlay accuracy address many applications: patterned media storage, optics, bio, etc…
- Possibility to add inert gas for faster print
- High accuracy and low volume fluid dispense
- Automatic stamp pick-up for higher flexibility and stamp size from 50 / 65 mm extendable up to 100 mm
- Manual or automated wafer loading / unloading
- Air bearing technology and granite structure ensure long-term stability and reliability
The Step & Stamp Imprinting Lithography for Hot Embossing or UV NIL is an innovative method that has been demonstrated at the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
- Hot Embossing Lithography: this method consists of transferring the stamp pattern into a thermoplastic embossing material by controlling heat and pressure
- UV-NIL: the Step & Cure method is using in-situ imprinting material dispensing and UV curing. This cutting-edge technology is a very promising solution for replacing standard UV-lithography systems when sub-20 nm resolution is required.